MENASASI CODE OF ETHICS
- Each Member should at all times conduct his activities in accordance with the high standards of integrity required of his profession.
- Each Member should respect and adhere to the principles on which ISASI was founded and developed, as illustrated by the Society’s Bylaws.
- Each Member should lend emphasis to objective determination of facts during investigations.
- Each Member should develop all accident cause-effect relationships meaningful to air safety based upon logical application of facts.
- Each member should apply facts and analyses to develop findings and recommendations that will improve aviation safety.